Just one week away on March 1 & 2, Temecula Valley’s “World of Wine” Weekend offers gourmet food & wine pairings at 30+ wineries – all-included in one passport ticket price. 2-Day and Sunday-Only Tickets are still available here!
WoW 2014 Menu Highlights:
• Baily Vineyard is serving 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon with Beef Bourguignon; plus Parisian Apple Cake with warm caramel sauce and late harvest Sauvignon Blanc-Semillon whipped cream.
• Bel Vino is serving 2005 Prima Port – a limited-production Zinfandel dessert wine – paired with chocolate mousse tart topped with raspberries
• Callaway is serving 2012 Winemaker’s Reserve Roussanne (pre-release) with Sage Mountain Farms organic beef meatloaf topped with bacon & apple chutney; plus rock shrimp and leek-mousse stuffed mushrooms.
• Danza Del Sol is serving 2011 Tempranillo with roasted chicken, topped with a seared lemon glaze over sun-dried tomato orzo.
• Falkner Winery is serving 2009 Meritage with a surf & turf burger slider (Black Angus beef, sauteed lobster, Boursin cheese) and a grilled octopus greek salad
• Masia de Yabar is serving Estate Syrah with Spanish empanadas
• Miramonte is serving 2012 Bin 380 signature red blend with Moroccan-spiced braised chicken over saffron rice pilaf
• Palumbo is serving 2013 Brezza de Mare (a Viognier-Roussanne blend) and 2012 Sophia’s Vineyard (Cabernet Sauvignon barrel sample) with thin-sliced cold roast beef on garlic toast points, California chipotle cream relish.
• Ponte is serving 2011 Barbera with mini brie en croute layered with toasted almonds, Crasins and a dark sugar glaze.
Can you say WoW?!
This two-day/30+ winery passport event also includes live music at many winery stops and a “cork art” contest to help promote sustainability. Come join us on March 1 & 2 and taste the best of Temecula Valley wine country.
Don’t forget to get your World of Wine tickets TODAY before it’s sold out!!