Save the Date! Harvest Celebration Weekend, Nov 2 and 3 – Discounted Tickets On Sale Now
Come join us for Temecula Valley’s final passport event of the year!
Harvest Celebration Weekend is November 2-3.
There’s just 10 days left to purchase tickets for $10 off! Now through 10/2.
The Temecula Valley Winegrowers Association presents the 23rd Annual Harvest Celebration, on November 2 and 3, 2013.
- Visit 30+ wineries over the course of two days
- Sample perfectly paired gourmet food
- Sip on tank and barrel tastings of future vintages
- Taste finished bottled wine with the winemakers
- 10am-4:30 Saturday and Sunday
- Tickets are $89 until Oct 2; $99 thereafter
- Sunday-Only/Locals Tickets are $79
Each passport ticket comes with a souvenir logo wine glass, a winery map and a pairing menu listing the wines and foods offered at all participating Rancho California and De Portola Road wineries.
PLUS! You can vote for the Best Winery Scarecrow for a chance to WIN 4 TICKETS to the next World of Wine Winter Barrel Tasting event on March 1 & 2, 2014.
Click Here to Purchase Your Harvest Passport Ticket Now or call 800.801.9463 to order your tickets by phone. Tickets will sell out – so get yours today!