January Deals & Steals in Temecula Wine Country
Savvy Southern California wine-lovers can avoid weekend crowds (and prices!) by taking advantage of fantastic Monday through Friday deals at many of our 35 member wineries. In addition to more elbow room in the tasting rooms and personal attention from winery staff, visiting Temecula Valley mid-week benefits your wallet and means you can afford to take the experience home with you by stocking up on great Temecula wines!
Looking for amazing 2 for 1 coupons and discounts to the best Temecula Valley wineries?
Visit our special offers page which offers the best Monday-Friday deals in wine country every month!
Here are some of great specials and winery tours for January 2014!
- Check out The Vineyard Rose’s full menu for California Restaurant Month.
- Festival of Wines is taking place Sunday, January 19-Saturday, January 25. Join South Coast in a week’s worth of special wine and food events, highlighting all that this Temecula wine resort has to offer.
- A Toast to Teachers is offered daily – Teachers: come in with your school ID and buy a Tasting Ticket at regular price and South Coast will treat you to a Tasting of their signature Sparkling Wine Ruby Cuvee!
- Behind the Scenes Winery Tour – Get up close and personal with the real workings of a winery with South Coast Winery’s Behind the Scenes Wine Tours. It’s a one-of-a-kind opportunity to stroll the vineyards and the winery where the magic begins. Weekday tours are held: Monday-Friday at 11am & 1pm. This $40 walking wine tour culminates with a private, plated wine & cheese pairing with a fun and informative Wine Concierge. Reservations strongly suggested: call 951.587.9463x 350
- Weekday Winery Tours – The Vineyard Bus Tour provides a fascinating look at a working winery. Embark the 12-passenger electric bus and tour our 310 acre ranch. Learn about the grape growing philosophy as you taste three signature Ponte wines, next to the vineyards they come from. After returning visit our Winemaking Facilities and learn about the art and science of winemaking. Taste young wine right from the stainless steel tank or out of a giant oak cask. Monday-Friday 1pm Vineyard Bus Tours; $25 per guest
- Weekday winery & vineyard tours – The winery tour offers guests a glimpse into the history of Callaway Vineyard and Winery and an informative look at the present vineyard management practices; see the time-honored techniques it takes to produce handcrafted wines while visiting the crush pad, fermentation cellars and barrel room. Early arrival is suggested as the tour size is limited to 30 people to ensure an enjoyable experience by all. No reservations are required. $5 per person; Weekdays – 11am, 1pm, and 3pm