Join us and sip your way through Temecula Valley Wine Country!
Our SIP passport program was created to make it EASY for our wine country guests. $50 for 5 regular flight tastings at SIP participating wineries! This special discounted passport is available for use Monday through Friday only and excludes holidays*. All you need to do is follow these steps and you are all set!
Ready, Set, Taste!
1. Click on the ticket button below. We suggest you purchase the passport the day before your arrival, but you can purchase it at any time prior to your visit.
2. Thoroughly read your purchase confirmation (a copy will also be sent to your email address) on where to pick-up your passport. A specific winery is designated as the check-in location quarterly.
**THE CURRENT SIP PASSPORT CHECK-IN LOCATION IS FALKNER WINERY**
3. Click on View Ticket which includes a QR ticket code. You may print the QR code, or you may show it via your smart phone at the winery check-in where you have been instructed to go to. Once the QR code is scanned at the check-in winery, you will be provided your physical passport that will include the 5 tasting tickets along with exclusive discounts only offered to SIP passport holders.
4. Once you have the passport, you may begin your self-guided tasting tour. You get to pick whichever winery you’d like to visit out of the participating wineries listed on your passport. Hint: You do not need to choose your wineries in advance and the passport can be used on multiple days! You can even share your passport.
5. Yes, it’s that easy! Present your tasting passport to a winery tasting room staff member and they will guide you through your tasting experience. If you do not use all of your tasting passports, you can come back and use them another time. They have no expiration date.
Have more questions? Click HERE and check out our Q & A for additional information.
Reminder: Passports are not valid on observed holidays.
|Avensole Winery||Leoness Cellars|
|Baily Winery (on Rancho Cal. Rd.)||Lorenzi Estate Vineyard & Winery|
|Bel Vino Winery||Lorimar Vineyards & Winery|
|Carter Estate Winery||Masia de la Vinya Winery|
|Chapin Family Vineyards||Maurice Car'rie Vineyard & Winery|
|Churon Inn Winery||Monte De Oro Winery|
|Cougar Vineyard & Winery||Mount Palomar Winery|
|Danza del Sol Winery||Oak Mountain Winery|
|Doffo Winery||Palumbo Family Vineyards & Winery**|
|Europa Village||Peltzer Family Cellars|
|Falkner Winery||Raul Ramirez Winery & Vineyards**|
|Fazeli Winery||Robert Renzoni Vineyards|
|Foot Path Winery||
|Frangipani Winery||South Coast Winery|
|Gershon Bachus||Wiens Family Cellars|
|Wilson Creek Winery|
Terms & Conditions: Excludes weekends and holidays*. Passport is valid for (1) Standard Wine Tasting. Logo glass not included. Passports are non-refundable or replaceable if lost once purchased but are transferable. Participants must be 21 yrs. or older. Participating wineries and offers are subject to change without prior notice. **Limited hours.
*Excluded holidays: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
If you would like to leave the driving to someone else, please refer to one of our many partners who can provide you with this service. For reservations and information, please click HERE for a list of our transportation partners. In addition, please click HERE for lodging information if you plan to extend your fun in wine country!
Please visit our website Taste Page for more information on these participating wineries. For any inquiries regarding your purchase, please contact Temecula Valley Winegrowers Assoc. at 800.801.9463 or email email@example.com
Additional Winery Coupons: Please visit our individual wineries' website for any additional special offers. Please click HERE to visit our wineries' individual profiles.