Rose Spumante Truffles Recipe
1 ¼ cup milk chocolate, melted
½ cup Rose Spumante
¼ cup heavy cream
2 cups milk chocolate
1 1/8 cups cocoa powder
4 1/8 cups powdered sugar
1. Combine melted chocolate and wine.
2. Boil heavy cream and pour over chocolate and wine mixture. Stir slowly with a spoon or rubber spatula, until the mixture comes together. Chill in refrigerator over night.
3. Scoop the set ganache with a melon baller and freeze.
4. When frozen roll into a round sphere. Freeze again.
5. Sift together cocoa powder and powdered sugar, reserve for dipping.
6. Melt second amount of chocolate. Dip frozen truffle lightly and drop onto parchment paper.
7. When chocolate has set, dip truffles again and immediately drop coated truffles into cocoa powder and sugar mixture. Let sit in mixture for one hour.
8. Sift out truffles from mixture and serve.