Temecula Valley’s first passport event of 2013 is just one week away!
Southern California food and wine-lovers who are looking to bundle their event tickets with a special VIP experience, a shuttle service, an overnight stay – or all of the above! – can choose from several World of Wine packages.
*New VIP packages for 2013! Tickets are limited, reserve today.
Saturday, March 2: WoW Passport PLUS Thornton Winemaker Dinner
Join veteran winemaker, David Vergari and winery owner Steve Thornton for a scrumptious four-course dinner perfectly paired with Thornton wines.
$179 for World of Wine 2-Day Passport Ticket + Dinner
* Amuse-bouche; served with NV Thornton Blanc de Noirs
* Individual tapas plate: fennel salami, garlic shrimp cannellini bean salad, saffron aioli; served with Thornton 2011 Chardonnay
* Slow-braised boneless beef short ribs, creamy soft white cheddar polenta and spring vegetable ragout with an Estate Syrah demi-glace; served with 2010 Thornton Estate Syrah
* Old-fashioned strawberry shortcake with a Cherry Caramel Kiss wine reduction; served with a Caramel Cherry Kiss!
Sunday, March 3: WoW Passport PLUS Cougar Winery Vineyard Tour and Breakfast
Join Cougar Winery for a behind the scenes “Ground to Glass” vineyard and winemaking tour with continental breakfast.
$114 for World of Wine 2-Day Passport Ticket + Vineyard Tour and Breakfast
* Check in time is 8:45am
* Tour starts promptly at 9am
* Includes a glass of Cougar bubbly and continental breakfast
World of Wine shuttle and overnight packages
- WoW + Ride packages are from $59-$189.
- Event guests can leave the driving to the professionals during World of Wine Weekend! Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle offers several packages, which include: passport event tickets, pick-up / drop-off, shuttle service to 9-10 wineries per day, wine and food samples at each winery stop, map of Temecula Valley and a souvenir glass.
Grapeline shuttles pick up at all local hotels and at Pechanga Casino for day-trippers. Guests who book these packages get to skip the check-in process at the TVWA.
Got event tickets and just need a ride? Grapeline offers a 2-day shuttle, Saturday shuttle and Sunday shuttle during WoW weekend
World of Wine two-day tickets are $99 per person, so the $199 Weekend Package is a savings of about $10 — plus the added convenience of the friendly shuttle service.
Package offered on Sunday, March 3 only
- Price: from $289
- Overnight Stay in Luxury Deluxe Villa
- Two World of Wine Passport Tickets (Sunday Tickets Only)
- Complementary Pre-Selected Bottle of South Coast Wine
Temecula Valley wine country is an idyllic, easily-accessible, year-round wine destination where visitors can experience premium winemaking in a warm, welcoming atmosphere along with fine dining, stunning scenery and exciting events. Temecula Valley is only a 60 – 90 minute drive from all major Southern California cities.