September is California Wine Month – and Temecula Valley celebrates BIG TIME with a month-long money-saving Passport offer, the once-a-year wine & food gala CRUSH, and exclusive overnight and transportation packages in wine country. Join our 35 Southern California wineries this September for the festivities – you really can’t miss this!
SIP Passport and Packages, Offered Sept 1-30 Only
To celebrate California Wine Month, the Temecula wine region has created an exclusive $50 passport to taste full flights at any 5 wineries of your choosing. This is a savings of up to $30! *Offer valid seven days a week, September 1 through September 30, 2012 only.
Tickets on sale now! Click here to purchase tickets. Or purchase by phone: 800-801-9463
Need more info? Contact us at 800-801-9463.
SIP & RIDE + Passport Ticket Packages (Sept 1 – 30)
- SIP & RIDE with Grapeline Wine Country Shuttle. Package includes SIP Passport, souvenir glass and wine shuttle service via The Grapeline.
SIP & STAY Overnight + Passport Ticket Packages (Sept 1 – 30)
- SIP & STAY at Ponte Vineyard Inn. Includes an overnight stay in a King or Double Queen Deluxe guest room, breakfast for two at Bouquet and (2) SIP Passports with Souvenir Glasses (make sure you bring them with you to SIP!). Please call (951) 587-6688 for reservations.
- SIP & STAY at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa. Includes an overnight stay, (2) SIP Passports with Souvenir Glasses (make sure you bring them with you to SIP!), as well as an array of special resort amenities.
- SIP & STAY at Temecula Creek Inn. Includes a one night stay and (2) SIP Passports with Souvenir Glasses (make sure you bring them with you to SIP!)
- SIP & STAY at The Inn at Europa Village. Includes a one-night stay (Sunday-Thursday) in a King Room, (2) SIP Passports with Souvenir Glasses (make sure you bring them with you to SIP!), Sangria Hour, Gourmet Breakfast “Experience”, a Two for One wine tasting and 20% off at Europa Village. Please call The Inn at Europa Village at (951) 676-7047 for package reservations.
3rd Annual CRUSH: Temecula Valley’s Wine & Culinary Showcase, Sept 15
Date: Saturday, September 15
Location: The newly-renovated Callaway Vineyard & Winery
This is the ONE and ONLY gala event showcasing the wines of 30 plus member wineries and more than a dozen local restaurants in one location – don’t miss it!
Join winery owners, winemakers and growers of the Temecula Valley as they celebrate California Wine Month at CRUSH. Now in it’s third year, CRUSH showcases Southern California’s wine country and culinary stylings in one stellar location.
In addition to sampling wines from more than 35 Temecula Valley wineries and over a dozen restaurants, VIP guests will also have an opportunity to learn about winegrape growing in Southern California. Winery owners, winemakers, and chefs will mingle amongst the guests, giving attendees a chance to meet their favorite local wine and culinary stars at the newly-renovated Callaway Vineyard & Winery
Tickets on sale now! All-inclusive tickets are $75 per person; early bird tickets are $65 now through August 15. Click here to purchase tickets. Or purchase by phone: 800-801-9463
New! VIP Tickets are $100 and include early-entry, a pre-event VIP Reception, access to the Winemakers Roundtable seated tasting, and a gift bag including a Perfect Pairings recipe booklet. Click here to purchase VIP Tickets.
Local Temecula restaurants will be serving unlimited gourmet plates all evening:
Bushfire Grill, Creekside Grill at Wilson Creek Winery, Crows Pass Farms, E.A.T. Marketplace & Cafe, Lazy Dog Cafe, MDO Bistro & Wine Bar at Monte De Oro Winery, Meritage at Callaway Winery, Pinnacle at Falkner Winery, Rustico Ristorante & Pizzeria, Temecula Catering, Temecula Olive Oil Company, Temet Grill at Temecula Creek Inn, The Bank of Mexican Food, The Restaurant at Leoness Cellars, The Restaurant at Ponte Winery, Vail Ranch Steakhouse, Vineyard Rose Restaurant at South Coast Winery Resort & Spa.
CRUSH Overnight + Event Ticket Packages
Ponte Vineyard Inn is offering a lodging package that includes a two-night stay (September 14 & September 15), breakfast for two on Saturday morning, and two tickets to CRUSH. Please call (951) 587-6688 for reservations.
Temecula Creek Inn is offering a lodging package that includes a one-night stay, two tickets to CRUSH and shuttle transportation for two to the event.